- Want a Bible to bring out the creativity in your reading?
- The intricate illustrations from Hannah Dunnett bring this Bible to vivid life
- The perfect Bible for anyone wanting to be encouraged and moved in their Bible reading
A Bible for every season of life.
This new NIV Journalling Bible with Hannah Dunnett illustrations is a new way to engage with God’s word. Not only with notes, references and wider margins, but also beautiful images to inspire you in your journey in God’s word. This Bible is ideal for walking with you as the seasons change, and as life goes on all around you.
With the space to draw, note, and reflect on the NIV text, this is a Bible with an abundance of creativity. This is the perfect gift for the friend who doodles, and makes notes in every nook and cranny of their own beaten Bibles. For families who love to read together, and loved ones with whom you want to share God’s word.
All of Hannah Dunnett’s artworks in this NIV are inspired by God’s word. They come from her own reflections of the promises and hope in God’s word, and are filled with life and joy. The endpapers feature original artwork by Hannah, inspired by the story of the Garden of Eden in Genesis, and Revelation’s ‘Heavenly City’.
This NIV Journaling Bible includes:
- Easy-to-read, single-column
- Two ribbon markers
- 5 pt text
- An elastic strap closure
- Shortcuts to key stories, events and people of the Bible
- Lists of references
- A reading plan
- British spelling, punctuation and grammar