- Want to be used by God?
- This book helps you surrender to God and change the world for Him
- You’ll find new ways that God can use you to change lives
Have you ever wanted to change the world?Authors Gavin and Anne Calver examine our culture and consider where we stand as the Church within it. Drawing on the narrative of Moses, they show how we can be Game Changers. The book is presented in five, provoking sections:
- Encounter: like Moses at the burning bush, we must make time to encounter God.
- Engage: like Moses with Pharaoh we must engage with our communities and the issues at hand.
- Ensemble: We the body of Christ, and everyone plays a vital part. Like Hur, Aaron, Moses and Joshua we will minister most effectively when we do it together.
- Equip: how do we hear and respond to what the Lord is doing; listen, see and respond to what the Spirit is saying, and be equipped to go with others, to make a difference.
- Empower: Like Moses and Joshua we need to pass on the vision and empower the next generation; who knows, we may never see what we dream of in our generation alone.
God is very much at work in the world; He is doing new and different things by the power of His Spirit. The question is; do we want to join Him? If so, it’s time to become Game Changers.